Here is our beautiful, perfect Princess Triniti!!! As promised, I will blog about the
full story of the events leading up to Triniti's arrival, as well as more pictures. Believe it or not, CJ and I have NO pictures of him with Triniti or both of us with her...I think others have pictures, but not us yet. So my parents are going to be photographers tonight. I haven't forgotten about anyone...I've only been home for about 26 hours.
I'm feeling
much better today...the best day so far. We will most likely be at Church on Sunday for Triniti's first Easter. I get my staples taken out on Friday afternoon...I can't wait!
Check out Triniti's navy blue eyes...we know they can change, but we're hoping they stay the beautiful blue that they currently are. I know the hat is covering her hair, but it's jet black and so silky smooth!

More coming soon...
6 comments:
OMG! She looks SO different already and I just saw her sunday! She is getting cuter and cuter by the day!
B's eyes were the same as Triniti's only a little more grey. They changed, but I think you have a good chance of hers staying blue!
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
Joanne
she is SO precious and absolutely beautiful! Welcome home!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!!! Paige's eyes were that blue when she was born and she kept them so i think you have a great chance! Would love to get together sometime if you have a chance.
Christin
Such a beautiful girl. I am emailing you some pictures right now. Glad you are home & doing well!
Just want to say congratulations on your new arrival; she's very beautiful....
Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment