Wednesday, April 16, 2008

1 Month Old!!!

Triniti turned one month old on April 15th already...we can't believe how fast the time is going. Below are some pictures of her 1-month birthday. :)



~Although she hasn't grown much since the first picture with her jungle animal ring, she is a teeny bit bigger.~



~Yay...Auntie Shanny is here!!! Triniti is in love with her Auntie...and they have already bonded with one another!~





~Auntie Shanny snapped some photos today...as always, her work is most excellent!~

~Mommy stealing a smooch from her baby girl.~



~Take a look at that face!!!~



~No...she's not crying here. My sister captured a yawn.~




~Now it's Daddy's turn to steal a smooch from his little girl.~

~They seem to be having lots of fun together here.~

*At one month old, here are a few of Triniti's likes/dislikes...



Likes:

*Eskimo kisses from her Auntie Shanny

*Naps in Pappaw's arms (which she misses greatly)

*Sitting on the clouds with Gram (don't ask)

*Bath time

*Being held

*Sleeping with Daddy & Mommy (a newly acquired like)

*Car Rides

*Her pacifier

*Outings



Dislikes:

*Getting measured at the pediatrician's office

*Being cold

*When her pacifier falls out

*Sleeping by herself

*Loud clapping (although the vacuum doesn't seem to bother her)

*Wearing the same outfit twice



*Okay, okay, the last dislike is not really true...she obviously has no clue what Mommy dresses her in each day. Triniti is still only fitting into newborn sized clothing...I am looking forward to putting her into her new outfits in the near future. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,

She is absolutely beautiful!! I cannot believe it has been a month already. I have been looking at your blog since before she was born and its amazing to see her grow. Her dimple is so adorable. Congratulations on making a perfect little girl!! I cannot wait to meet her when I come home to visit next. Have a wonderful day and please keep posting pictures. I love looking at them :O)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can see a difference in her from just a month ago! Amazing how quickly they grow! I can't wait to see you all again! by the way, have you been getting my emails?

Mary Jacobs said...

Isn't it crazy how the older they get, the cuter they get too??? She is so precious Lori. I love the picture of her smiling while CJ was holding her. That is my favorite so far.
You have a beautiful family.
Happy Birthday Trinity!