
~Triniti loves her spring dress, but wonders when we will get some weather to go along with it???~



~Triniti was all decked out on Sunday in her Nike gear for Daddy's basketball game. She enjoyed watching her Daddy make a few 3-pointers and of course, win the game!~



~Triniti really loves our bed and loves sleeping with Daddy and Mommy. *ahem* I hope she doesn't get too accustomed to this.~

~This is Triniti fresh out of bed in the morning...she goes to sleep all bundled up in a sleep sack, and by the morning, she is down to her diaper and a tee (she gets so warm in the night). And sleeping with a blanket?? Yeah, right!~



~I LOVE this picture...you can see the dimple in her cheek and she is trying to smile here. :) Look at those adorable feet...she's too cute!~
2 comments:
Lori. That last picture of Triniti is sooo cute as are all of her pictures. Her dimple is adorable. Congrats to CJ on his job. I love looking at the site and seeing how much your beautiful baby is growing. Hope to meet her soon. My email address is ladybugs.03@comcast.net. Maybe we could get together for lunch or dinner sometime.
Chrystal
OMG! She is adorable! I didn't know she had a dimple! I don't think Braden inherited either of mine! I love the last couple of diaper pics! So cute!
Post a Comment