Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sleepy Time, Fun Time

I couldn't help but snap a few shots during one of Triniti's naps last week...she always looks so peaceful when she's asleep, and the positions of her hands always crack me up. Take a peek...



~Above, I was wondering if she was getting ready for sit-ups?!?~




*Once Triniti awoke from her nap, Auntie Shanny played photographer (again) and took some fun pictures of me-n-my Princess...

~Triniti can't wait to get pedicures with her Mommy when she gets older.~


~I have absolutely no idea what Triniti is looking at, or me for that matter.~

~Shannon had to capture the crazy look that motherhood can sometimes make you get. hehe Only kidding...motherhood is the greatest gift God could have given me (well, that and being a wife to the most wonderful man in the world).~


~She's obviously wanting picture time to be over with.~

*The last three pictures were taken this morning...in her cute (and new) little skirt and shoes...
~Triniti LOVES her playmat now...she stopped crying immediately upon me putting her on her playmat.~

~Her new little shoes that Mommy just couldn't resist buying.~


~And finally, her ruffly skirt.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the pictures! We check often to keep updated on this precious little angel! She is sooo beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!

Love, Kerri

Anonymous said...

OMG! she is getting so big! i love those shoes! they are adorable! i can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kelly B said...

Oh, I love her hands and skirt and shoes! She is growing so much already. Let's get together soon.