Last Wednesday as I pulled into my garage, my ultra-keen aracna-sense spotted this furry creature on the floor. Of course it gave me that icky spider feeling in my stomach. Thinking it was very much alive and ready to attack me at any given moment, I treaded very slowly up to it to get a better look. I soon realized that this was not just a spider...it was a gargantula (definition meaning gigantic tarantula). I tried to blow some air on it to get it moving (a common tactic I use with insects), but to my surprise, it did not move!
Mommy mode went in as I quickly got Triniti out of the back seat and made a giant leap around the gargantula into safety...whew...that was a close one.
...Five days later, I have named this furry foe of mine, Fred, as he has seemingly taken up a permanent residence in my garage and I am convinced that he is not alive (being that he has not moved since I first spotted him last Wednesday).
CJ thinks I'm exaggerating just a bit when I say that we have a tarantula on our hands here...I hardly agree with him! Look at this monster...it's HUGOMPTIOUS! Look at your own risk...
Mommy mode went in as I quickly got Triniti out of the back seat and made a giant leap around the gargantula into safety...whew...that was a close one.
...Five days later, I have named this furry foe of mine, Fred, as he has seemingly taken up a permanent residence in my garage and I am convinced that he is not alive (being that he has not moved since I first spotted him last Wednesday).
CJ thinks I'm exaggerating just a bit when I say that we have a tarantula on our hands here...I hardly agree with him! Look at this monster...it's HUGOMPTIOUS! Look at your own risk...
~The legs on this thing are as big as Triniti's thighs! Andlook at that body...ugh!~
2 comments:
Aaron said that spiders die after they lay eggs so look for babies! YUCK!!!
that is the nastiest gargantula i have ever seen! ick!
Post a Comment