Being Triniti's Mommy for six short weeks has already proven much of the above to be true...and I'm sure the rest of it will prove true as she gets older. I cannot express in words the joy of motherhood, nor the love I have for Triniti. She has completely changed my world in a way like no one else has. It's amazing to me the different type of love that is felt towards parents, siblings, spouses, and children...it's all so different, yet so indescribable. And then I think about how my love for Triniti does not even begin to compare to the love God has for me. I can't imagine loving Triniti more than I do this very instant, but God still loves me more. Being a Mom really opens my eyes to a lot of things that I never could quite understand before. I just pray that God uses me as the best possible Mom I can be for Triniti...and that I always look to Him for wisdom when it comes to raising her.
*Here is Triniti's 6-week picture...cuddled up in the morning on Daddy's lap...
*And lookie here...Triniti is finally starting to sleep in her big girl crib now (well, sometimes). We still need to work on the nighttime sleep...Triniti still prefers sleeping in Mommy's arms in bed with Daddy and Mommy rather than on her own in the crib...we'll get there.
*10 Things About Triniti At 6 Weeks Old...
1) Goes to bed between 9-10 PM
2) Still wakes Mommy up around 1:15 and 4:30 AM (she only feeds at 1:15)
3) Still sleeps through all of her outings
4) Still wears only newborn clothing and diapers (I think I have a lil' peanut on my hands)
5) LOVES bathtime
6) Rolls from one side to back to other side...but not to her tummy yet :)
7) Scoots from a horizontal to vertical position in her crib when screaming (because the pacifier fell out...heaven forbid!!!)
8) LOVES pacifiers
9) HATES when her pacifier falls out
10) Prefers to be held...ALL the time :) Lucky for her, she's got a cuddly Mommy
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing how something so small can change your world so much? Being a mommy is definitely the BEST thing that has ever happened to me! And that card is very true for boys too! :)
man she is so cute. thanks for keeping us updated, nice to see your little princess.
Post a Comment