CJ got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After many, many, many months of praying, applying for jobs, praying, sending out resumes, praying, attending a job fair, praying, interviewing at a few different places, and praying some more...CJ finally landed the job that he really, really, really wanted! Dietrich Design Group, Inc. in Hammond, IN called him last week to offer him a design position once he graduates college next month.
Needless to say, CJ (and I) are just so, so happy. We are so thankful for God's promises. Over the past several months, CJ and I both have gotten discouraged and lost sight of God's promises and faithfulness. We know that we don't deserve any of God's blessings, yet He chooses to continuously pour out His good grace on us. God may not work in our exact time frame, but His timing is so much better. We both are looking forward to what God has in store for CJ at Dietrich. We're believing for great things.
I also want to say how proud I am of CJ, even when it seems like my lack of faith gets in the way. CJ's desire to serve Triniti and me is so great...I know that he wants nothing but the best for us. I am so proud of his dedication to finish school...he will graduate from Purdue University Calumet on May 17th with a Bachelors of Science degree in Construction Management after many years of hard work. I am also proud of him for the evidence of faith in his life...CJ has taught me so much about faith in the 3+ years that we have been together.
CJ and I know that without God, nothing would be possible. So we give all of the praise and thanks to God for all He has done...and for this job that He has blessed CJ with. God is so good... why do we ever doubt Him or lose sight of our faith in Him???
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL blog Lori. I am very happy for all three of you on CJ's new job. That is wonderful news for your family. You are right...God does provide just not always in the time frame we would like and sometimes not in the way we think we want.
Please send my best to CJ on his new career.
Post a Comment