
~How can I not smile when I see this cutie everyday? Here she is, all dolled up in her new dress for my birthday.~

~Aww...two dimples! I finally got her with a good smile.~

~Check out those beautiful blue eyes that Daddy and I hope don't turn to brown. I was actually trying to capture her sucking on her thumb...but her blue eyes popped out as well.~

~Yes, I sure do have a lot to smile about.~

~I'm reading the beautiful card from CJ.~

~Hmm...I wonder what Daddy got Mommy for her birthday?!?~

~Oooh...a Roca Wear shirt...good job CJ!~

~And matching Roca Wear shorts to go with.~

~Next we have a pair of Baby Phat shorts.~

~With a Baby Phat shirt to go with.~

~And a Baby Phat long hoodie.~

~Ooh La La...Mommy likes Puma stuff...this feels kind of heavy though...I wonder what could be inside?!?~

~A pair of pink Puma flip flops~

~A pink Puma shirt...~

~Gray Puma track pants...(and I also got quite a few pairs of Puma socks!~

~Notice any difference in my hair??? After I opened my presents, I went to Vanis to get my hair highlighted and cut...I got about 6 inches cut off!!!~
~More pictures of my Princess...~





~I told CJ that I did not want a cake because we've been eating so much cake lately, and I knew we would be getting dessert to go tonight at the Cheesecake Factory. However, the cake above has been in our fridge since my sister was here...she had some leftover cake and icing, so she "threw" one together for us that we never ate (sorry Shannon)!!! CJ was so sweet...he bought candles for the cake so that I could make a wish and blow out some candles on my birthday. Thanks Babe...that was really thoughtful of you! As for the real dessert, I'll be enjoying my Tiramisu from Cheesecake Factory tomorrow...as CJ enjoys his Cookie Dough Cheesecake.~

~It's been a long day for the Princess...she is fast asleep here on my shoulder...~
2 comments:
your hair looks AWESOME! and triniti is changing SO much. Happy Birthday! I'm right behind you with the big 2-8. :)
Hey - Happy BELATED Birthday girly! I hope yuo had a great day! You up for a playdate this week? Wanna come by either Weds or Fri?
Post a Comment