Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bipin is a Lifesaver...

*I am dedicating this Post to my dear friend, Bipin, who I am eternally grateful for. Little did I know last Sunday when the tears would not stop falling because of my big Oooops (see previous post), Bipin would come to my rescue. Because he is gifted with a great knowledge of technology, he was able to retrieve all of my baby shower pictures that I deleted from last Saturday. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Bipin...you are awesome!!!

*And now for the pictures from Baby Shower #5...our last hoo-raaa!!

~This is what Triniti was found doing before and after her first party (and during most of it as well).~


~Our nephew, Elijah, stealing the show!~



~Auntie Lady and Aryah~


~Tommy & Tony~


~Mom & Triniti~



~Elijah & Grammie~


~Auntie Lady and Aryah (again)~


~Rick-Rick~


~Cedalia~


~Grandpa~


~Natalie~


~Ray~


~Tommy & Tony~


~Vante~


~Pearl, Grandma, and Barbara~


~Aryah, Carol, and Melissa~


~Rick-Rick (again)~


~Triniti with her Great-Grandpa & 2nd Cousin, Cedalia~


~Sharon, her Daughter, and Noah~



~The proud Parents~


~Steve & CJ~


~Elijah, playing with Triniti's toys!~


~Jasiah~


~The happy family~


~Sister Patrice, Auntie Connie, CJ, and Tina~

So there you have it...without Bipin, these pictures would be gone forever. Again, thanks Bipin!

2 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Awww shucks! :-)

Kathy said...

Go Bipin!