I'm not quite sure if I have forgiven myself yet...check out the BIG oooops I made yesterday...
Yesterday was CJ's very last day of playing on Purdue's Intramural basketball team, as he will be finished with school this Friday. So to commemorate his last two games, he asked if we could take the camera to the games so that I could capture his day with some pictures. Of course I agreed to do this.
Before the game began, I was taking random shots of CJ practicing on his own. I even got the cutest picture of him holding Triniti and a basketball...I was going to put it in the "I Love Daddy" frame that I got him for his birthday last month. Things were going so well and I was in a lovely mood still from Saturday's baby shower (more on that later)...and then it happened...
I took an awful, blurry picture of CJ that I needed to erase. No big deal...I take and delete pictures all the time. Well, this time instead of pushing my thumb "up" to delete just that ONE picture, I acidentally pushed my thumb "down" and deleted ALL of the pictures. But I didn't just delete the pictures that I had taken of CJ at the gym...I also deleted all of my Princess's baby shower pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, me being me, I burst into tears right there in the gym. I think CJ thought something was terribly wrong with me...well in my eyes, something WAS terribly wrong. He assured me that it was all his fault because he insisted that we bring the camera to his game. Silly CJ...it was all my fault for moving my thumb the wrong way.
I was still crying this morning...hours and hours later. I was so disappointed and let down that all of those pictures we took are gone...forever. CJ's Grandma got us an awesome photo cake with an adorable newborn picture of Triniti on top...and I took 3 great pictures of it...sorry that I can't share them with you because I acidentally deleted them! I guess I learned my lesson to upload my pictures to the computer immediately next time...and be more careful when I want to delete something.
...And people ask, "What did we ever do without digital cameras?" I'll tell you what we did...we didn't acidentally delete pictures off of our cameras. :)
*************************************************************************************
Onto better news...Triniti's 5th baby shower...
CJ's family blessed us tremendously!!! If I ever would have thought that Triniti didn't have enough clothes before Saturday, she definitely has more than enough now. haha :) She got TONS of dresses, which is something she honestly did not have a lot of before, so that was a blessing! She also got gift cards, money, a humidifier, a musical ocean 3-in-1 gym, blankets, diapers, wipes, bath products, bottles, Baby Leap Frog and Lily, and gobs and gobs and bogs of clothes and shoes. Everyone was so extremely generous...we are truly blessed.
We'll finally be able to get Triniti her high chair tomorrow (not that she can use it tomorrow, but we're still excited to get it). And Triniti has MORE than enough clothes to last her until she is 2 years old (or longer if she stays tiny).
So sorry that I can't show pictures from the shower...I will, however, post pictures of the Princess soon...
1 comment:
Ok.. STOP THIS INSTANT!!! Don't take any more pictures with the camera. If you get me the card, I can get the deleted pictures for you. I've done this more times that I care to remember, and I can always get about 90-100% of the pictures back. You just can't keep taking new pictures, otherwise it overwrites the old ones. So don't lose heart!
Post a Comment