Saturday, May 10, 2008


~Triniti, all dolled up, wearing a headband~

~Notice the pacifier...she is quite the spoiled Princess~

*This past Sunday, May 4th, was CJ's very last time playing Intramural Basketball at Purdue. His team made it to the Championship game and lost. :( However, CJ is always a Champion in his wife and daughter's eyes. We love you...you'll always be our #1 basketball player!!!

*Below, CJ is signing into his basketball game for the very last time...





*CJ rarely makes it to the free throw line, but Sunday I was able to get pictures of both his shots. And you don't even need to ask if he made them...this is the 3-time free-throw champ from Purdue University Calumet!!!...of course he made them!!!






*And finally, below, Daddy and his Little Girl...I don't think it gets much cuter than this. This picture will be placed in the "I Love Daddy" frame that Triniti got for her Daddy for his birthday last month.


*CJ is officially DONE with school...YAY!!!!!!!!! Triniti and I had the opportunity to watch CJ present his Senior Project to all of his Advisors at Purdue. We were and are so very proud of him for this great accomplishment...I know how hard he worked these past several years. Babe, congratulations for sticking it out even when the going got tough (real tough)...I've known from the time I met you that you could do this...and I've enjoyed watching you progress every step of the way. You are an amazing man...and I couldn't be more proud of you right now. You have so much to be proud of yourself for...enjoy being a College Graduate...enjoy your week off next week...and look forward with great anticipation to what God has in store for your future (and at your new job). And remember...I have a few more surprises for you in the near future...I love you!!!

No comments: