Monday, June 16, 2008

Extended Father's Day...

*Today is going to feel like Father's Day all over again, but in an even greater way. As soon as CJ gets home from work tonight, we're going to Bosak Jeep dealership in Merrillville to pick up his brand new 2008 silver Jeep Patriot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sort of like the Lego story yesterday, we went to Bosak this past Saturday "just to look" at the Compass and Patriot. Upon arriving there, CJ fell in love with the Patriot, quickly took it out for a test drive while Triniti and I stayed at the dealership in the waiting room, and then was extremely disappointed when we left the dealership in the same car we arrived in. :( We really didn't think we would buy the car until more towards the end of the summer, but the company CJ is now working for offers a pretty nice discount on Jeeps (among others). So after spending a little over an hour up at Bosak this morning, I left by calling CJ and telling him, "You may want to clean out your car as soon as you get home because the Patriot is yours tonight." Needless to say, he cannot wait to get home in a few hours. I also told him that I expect him to take Triniti and me out for a nice joyride tonight.

I am so happy for CJ...this will be his first brand new car...and he SO deserves it. I look forward to watching him drive his new car off of the parking lot with a HUGE smile on his face (yes, I'll have the camera ready). Once we get home, I'll take more pictures of CJ and his new vehicle to post on the Blog. But for now, here is a picture I got off of the Internet...


Even though this will NOT be my vehicle, I do look forward to family outings with A LOT more room for Triniti and all of her gear (mainly the stroller that won't fit in my car's trunk). This will be the family car for outings and vacations (the ones we drive for).

But don't think CJ has forgotten about me...after much complaining over the past few months about my S L O W laptop, he is allowing me to buy a brand new one. AND, his company not only offers deals on certain cars...they also offer deals on Dell computers (my personal fave). So I think after we get home from our joyride in CJ's new vehicle tonight, I will sit down on my current laptop and purchase a brand new one. :) :) :) Thanks Babe!!!

*More pictures to come soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if he takes as good of care of his car as he does his shoes that car is going to be in mint condition for a LONG time!!