Tuesday, June 17, 2008

*Here you have it...CJ's brand new ride!!! I was thinking last night, "If this is what CJ gets for being 'Father of the Year' this year, how can we top it for next year? A yacht? A vacation home on an island??" :)


~Can that smile get any bigger? CJ is quite a happy camper now that he said goodbye to his '98 Monte Carlo (with no air conditioning) and hello to his '08 Patriot.~






~And this is what Triniti thinks of her first time riding in Daddy's new car.~ :)

*Below is still Triniti's favorite place to sleep...

~...right in the middle of Daddy & Mommy's bed.~


*And last but not least, CJ's other "toy..."





~This is "stage 1" of his assembly...I'll post more pictures as he continues building his Lego set.~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget next year's Father of the Year present to top this year...I'm thinking more along the lines of letting you get a whopper of a gift for Mother of the Year 2009.

Unknown said...

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! I like this idea, oh wise one! Make sure you let Lil' B know about this.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new Jeep. It looks great and Triniti looks so beautiful sleeping.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out why there are more pics of legos than my little niece. That's puzzling...

Bipin Sen said...

New job.. new baby.. new car! Wow... how can you top that?!!

Ugh.. I ALWAYS forget to get your card. Sorry!