CJ!!!!!!

~From the looks on his face, you can tell he really liked the card Triniti gave him...check it out below.~

~The front of the card was a collage of pictures of his little girl...and on the inside...


~I got CJ a Roca Wear outfit (shorts, shirt, and hat)...as well as a pair of Roca Wear jeans (not pictured here).~

~Triniti got her Daddy a Movado desk clock for his desk at work with "Father of the Year 2008" engraved on the bottom base.~


*On to Father's Day lunch...

~CJ really, really, really wanted to go to Weber Grill downtown for lunch, but he absolutely abhors driving down there. So I came to the rescue and told him I would drive since it's his day. As you can see above, Triniti is enjoying the beautiful outdoor Chicago weather by sleeping right through it. But by the end of lunch, below, she was wide awake and getting "oohs" and "ahhs" from every passerby. One woman who was passing us said, "Oh my Gosh that baby is gorgeous!" Of course CJ and I did our common smile and "Thanks!"~






~As you can see above, she's enjoying putting the "3" in her mouth.~
*At 3 Months, our Princess is...
1) Finally fitting into size 1 diapers.
2) Also finally fitting into size 0-3 month clothing.
3) Drinking 5 oz. formula approximately every 3-4 hours.
4) Sitting up in her new chair.
5) Enjoying spitting bubbles out of her mouth and smiling about it.
6) Still loving bath time.
7) Also still loving her pacifier.
8) Starting to sleep in her crib at night a little bit more.
9) Holding on to things (blankets, her shirt, etc.).
10) Putting more and more things into her mouth.
*We're excited to see what the 4th month of life holds for Triniti...
*And finally...CJ's Father's Day present to himself...
~Yes, you are seeing it right...CJ bought himself a Lego set to put together. After lunch we went to the Lego store inside of the Nordstrom/North Bridge shopping center so he could "just see" if they carried the "Agents Mission 6 Mobile Command Center." About 5 minutes later, Triniti and I saw him walking out of the store with a giant bag in his hand and a HUGE smile on his face. All I could do was laugh...if a Lego set is what makes his Father's Day complete, then so be it.~
*Check back later this week for Triniti's official 3-month photo shoot with Michelle. We had A LOT of fun, although we couldn't get Triniti to smile even one time. :( And by the end, she was so wiped out, she fell asleep. Maybe we can get some big smiles for her 6-month photo shoot in September.

2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great day! Happy Father's Day CJ!
I can't believe she is drinking 5oz already! Braden didn't drink that much until like 6 months!! She is beautiful and can't believe how quickly time is passing!
I can not believe it has already been 3 months. She is more beautiful everyday. Happy Father's day CJ.
Chrystal
Post a Comment