Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Like Mommy, Like Daughter...

*While this certainly was not Triniti's first appearance in a coffee shop (she's been to Starbucks and Caribou several times in her short life), this was the first time I brought a camera to capture the Starbucks Experience. Triniti and I met Aunt Linds today, and we had lots of fun. Much to Daddy's chagrin, Triniti can't wait to taste her first coffee shop drink. :)



~Triniti loves her Aunt Linds (and I think it's an understatement when I say, Aunt Linds LOVES her Triniti). Triniti also loves her Uncle Josh, but he didn't join us at Starbucks.~







*And below...where's Triniti? No, she's not playing peek-a-boo...this is how she sleeps 99% of the time. Look at how looooong she appears in this picture...any predictions as to how early Triniti will pass Mommy in height??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the way she sleeps with a hand on her face...can't wait to see her for real in July!