Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Triniti's 3-Month Photo Shoot...

*I know many of you have been patiently waiting to see Triniti's 3-Month pictures. Once again, Michelle's artistic and creative abilities amazed me. We will cherish these pictures of Triniti forever. I am very sad that Michelle won't be able to photograph Triniti at 6 months old, as she will be busy attending (or getting ready to attend) to her third child. If anyone has a great recommendation for where I can take Triniti in September for her 6-Month pictures, let me know. I know they won't be as great as Michelle's, but they'll have to do until I can have her back as Triniti's photographer. :) As for now, here are Triniti's 3-Month pictures...taken on Saturday, June 14, 2008...



~Triniti is waving at everyone in this picture.~



~hehe...gotta love this picture!~



~By the end of the photo shoot, Triniti was asleep!~














~My absolute favorite, above. I just love the look on her face, and her eyes are gorgeous!~

~I thought it was neat how Michelle took a picture of Triniti's beautiful, long eyelashes (she gets those from her Daddy).~



~This was Triniti's very first time experiencing grass. We weren't sure how she would do...she did great! Not a peep out of her when I laid her down in the grass.~









*And finally, the family portraits...














*A lot of people that check out my Blog are always commenting on Michelle's pictures and asking for more information. Michelle's photography website is located to the right of this blog. Click on the link and it will take you to her personal website. She is extremely helpful and accommodating with children (she has the patience of a saint)! So if you don't know where to go for your next photography session, look no further. :)

4 comments:

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

she looks gorgeous AND no pacifier.....woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I love the family photos and of course I love Triniti's dimple picture!

Anonymous said...

Here's the pics I like the best..#7,21,22,and 35. She is adorable. If she had a look other than alarm with the tutu then that would also be one of my faves. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori and C.J.! You're going to be in trouble when she gets older!!! I can't wait to see her in July!!

Kerri