Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wedding 1 of 3...

*Before I get to our first wedding of the summer, below is a picture of Triniti and me at Wicker Park. We met my friend Amanda and her son Christian there this past Thursday. Even though Triniti isn't old enough to run around and play with Christian, I still think she enjoyed her time being outside...



*On to the wedding...CJ and I have three weddings to attend this summer (the last one, CJ is actually a part of). Our first wedding was last night in Goshen, IN (100 miles from us). CJ's best friend from high school, Liliana, married Chris. We had a really nice time, and we are so very happy for Lili and Chris.










*Below, Triniti was exhausted at the beginning of the reception. She fell asleep quickly in Daddy's arms as he sang to her. :)

*The colors of the wedding were pink and brown...it matched Triniti's room. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cake is very pretty...as is my little niece.