Friday, July 04, 2008

Future Miss America...

*Triniti's first "4th of July" holiday was a success. We went and saw the Munster, IN fireworks with Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Josh on July 3rd, and Triniti did great! She watched the colorful fireworks light up the sky in awe and was never startled by the loud noises, nor did she shed any tears. What a trooper. She also sported this "Future Miss America" onesie below. I just couldn't resist. :)





~Here's Triniti cuddling with her Uncle Josh at his house. I wanted to get a picture with Aunt Linds as well, but Triniti started to get tired and wanted to catch a nap before the fireworks.~

*The rest of the pictures in this post were also taken on July 3rd, but during the day at home.



~Would you look at this? Triniti has already adopted good reading habits...her future teachers should be proud!!!~








~Clearly all of this modeling is hard work for a little girl.~



*Tomorrow night CJ and I have wedding #2 to attend...so I'll post pictures from the wedding in a couple of days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is looking so different! I won't recognize her in a couple weeks when you come. (I didn't get in til after 11:00 last night so I'll call you tonight.)

Mary Jacobs said...

Wow Lori....she is so beautiful. I have always thought so but what a looker. Daddy is going to have to fight off all the boys.