Monday, July 07, 2008

Wedding 2of 3...

*This past weekend was a busy one...we had a wedding on Saturday for friends of ours, Megan and Nate, and then we enjoyed a delicious cookout on Sunday with some other friends of ours, Adrian, Leif, and their son Braden...


~Me -n- my gorgeous husband.~


~Above and below, CJ and Josh.~



~Me -n- my beautiful babe, Linds.~



~Linds -n Josh~


~Lee & Lauren~


~Pam, Me, & Lauren~


~Some end-of-the-night shots by the Gazebo @ Wicker Park.~



*And on to the cookout...

~Adrian & my Princess. Adrian is pregnant with baby #2 and hoping it's a girl.~


~Triniti & Braden in their matching Gap outfits...we couldn't resist. :) ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds is so cute...her eyes light up when she flashes that beautiful smile of hers. And, of course you look adorable as well. T doesn't quite seem to know what to think of Braden. LOL

Kelly B said...

I love the last picture.

How fun for Adrian ;) Sometimes I think I am ready for #3 ;)

Tell Lauren I said Hi!