
*Of course Tre, being the kind-hearted brother that he is, had to make sure the wait staff came by and sang Happy Birthday to Vante.

*Check out my new hairdo...and the beautiful baby in my arms. :)




*And finally, the Princess modeling her new stroller for the first time.

*Below are just a few random pictures I took at home last week...


6 comments:
I love your hair! Its adorable! As usual, so is Triniti!
Can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Your haircut is so cute! And Triniti seems to be taking more and more pics without her pacifier. I'm sure you're glad about that. I'm looking forward to seeing you and little T in a few weeks!
Hair look great, Triniti looks beautiful!
I love your hair, you look beautiful and so does your precious princess.
Hey Lori...love the hair and your body is so cute! I cant believe you had a baby only a few short months ago. I am so jealous.
Love the hair...snazzzy
Post a Comment