

~She even gave a smile for you Shannon.~

*While Triniti and I were in Tennessee, CJ put together her Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center that was given to her by my cousin and his family from North Carolina. For the time being, Triniti isn't tall enough for it quite yet (if you look carefully at the last picture, her feet don't touch the ground), so I don't put her in it...we just play on the "outside" of it for now. I'm sure she'll fit into it nicely before too long.



*Triniti is currently gobbling down green beans, peas, and carrots. She doesn't seem to be a picky eater...her mouth is always open and ready for more food. :) She'll be sampling fruits soon. And you should see how excited Triniti gets when she sees a bottle now...it's so hilarious how at barely 4.5 months, she gets so excited and animated. Maybe CJ and I can take a little video of it on our camera and I can put it on the Blog. The funniest thing though is that even when I know she isn't the least bit hungry, she still gets excited when she is shown a bottle and she thinks she should get it. :) We're still waiting for the 2nd bottom tooth to pop through...maybe she'll just have a single tooth for awhile?!?
1 comment:
I am so glad you are able to wear the onesie I got you. You look beautiful in it my little teacup. I miss you and cannot wait to hold you and kiss those cheeks of yours again. I love you too TriniLouWho
Post a Comment