

*But soon she was awake and enjoying nature...




*...As well as bubbles...





*I'm not quite sure what's going on below?!?...




*And...we're home!!! It would be a gross understatement to say that CJ was a wee bit happy to drive to O'Hare yesterday and pick up his leading ladies. :) And we were happy to see him too. Triniti got to show Daddy last night how she is eating green beans (baby food) like a big girl. In fact, she is eating an entire container at one sitting!!! CJ and I are not wondering which one of us she gets her healthy appetite from. :) And on to other exciting news...Triniti's first tooth officially popped through in the wee hours of Friday morning while she slept. Aside from her non-stop drooling and chewing on her fingers for the past month, I never would have known a tooth was popping through. Triniti has continued to be her content, happy self...no fussiness from her at all! I'm sure the second bottom tooth will soon be following. Getting her first tooth at 4 months; 1 week just makes her seem older than she really is.
And she has started a new "thing," if you will...she has found that she can make her voice get louder and louder (and louder)...she really enjoys screaming these days...and then she smiles after each time she does it. I can't help but laugh (and pray she doesn't make this a habit out in public...other people don't think it's cute like Mommy and Daddy). I was kind of afraid she would belt out these loud screams on the airplane...but she didn't. She slept half the time and then smiled at the man sitting across from us the second half. The man told me when we landed, "She is such a good girl...especially for being on an airplane." My ears were really hurting bad yesterday as we descended, but Triniti didn't seem to be affected by anything at all. Thank God!!!
And finally...although I think she looks like a boy below, we had to dress her in this Cubs onesie before she outgrows it. Triniti received this from a friend of CJ's. Neither one of us are baseball fans, but I do think this onesie looks cute on her. Sorry Sox fans!!! :)

5 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm sure grandma and grandpa were sorry to see you leave.
Airplane decompression is an individual thing. You could be dying in pain while everyone else seems just as happy as can be. Next time chew some gum right as you're descending. It helps keep the pressure equalized in your ear drums.
Go Cubbies! Cool girls wear blue!!!
Note to Bipin: Auntie Shanny was just as sorry to see Lori and Triniti leave :)
Thanks CJ for allowing us to have Lori and Triniti for a week - we all had such a wonderful time. While it was the shortest week of our lives, I'm sure it was the longest of yours.
Um, I can't be friends with you anymore after putting her in THAT onesie!! LOL!
Wow, I can't believe she got her 1st tooth! Yay! B's came in with no problem! I didn't even know it popped through! Go Miss T!
Don't ever apologize to the sox fans!!! Ha ha, Man she looks cute, and I love seeing the pics of her with her family, how sweet, what great memories.
Post a Comment