Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 4 Months Princess...

*If anyone can tell me where the last four months have escaped to, I'd love to know. It's incredibly hard for me to fathom how Triniti is already 4 months old today. Weren't we just bringing her home from the hospital last week?? It's always bittersweet when another month marks her age...bitter in that she is growing up entirely too fast and sweet in that we are one month closer to all sorts of new milestones. One thing for sure, each new month is "the best" month so far. At times I can't imagine it getting any better than this. Triniti's new doctor told me at the end of her visit today, "You have a perfect daughter...but of course you already knew that, didn't you?" I smiled and said, "Of course I did." CJ and I couldn't be happier with our Princess...she is the sparkle in our eyes. Now...on to the "specifics" of our growing 4-month-old...

*I thought this month instead of just blurting out how many pounds Triniti weighs and how many inches long she is, I would post a poll and have everyone vote. Then, sometime before she and I leave for Tennessee on Saturday, I'll reveal the results. So for now, her height/weight is a secret...go ahead and vote on my Blog's poll, and I'll post the results later this week. :)



~Is that an attempt to smile Triniti??~



*This past weekend, CJ put together Triniti's high chair. Since we can now start feeding her, this will definitely be handy to have around...




*And finally...something that has NOTHING to do with the Princess...I got my laptop in the mail last week! I am quite excited to have an updated, FASTER computer. Check it out...





*As most of you know, Triniti and I will be flying to Tennessee this Saturday to spend a week with my family. I will try to update my Blog a couple of times while I'm there. Please pray for our safety as we fly, as well as for Triniti's comfort on the airplane. I feel A LOT better about flying rather than driving (8 hours) with a 4-month-old. I know my family cannot wait to see their baby and shower her with TLC. CJ will be missed...greatly...by his 2 girls.

2 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Hey.. she's getting a little chunky! Cute cheeks! :-)

Hehe. I'm happy to see Microsoft as the operating system of choice. Who needs macs? Phooey. :-p

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much she changes from day to day. I might not have recognized her this coming Saturday if I had not seen these pics today. Okay, maybe I would have. I am looking so forward to kissing those adorable little cheeks (like her mommy had when she was younger)