Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tennessee, Part II

*And our week continues with my Dad trying to get Triniti to stand up on her own. haha Dad, I know your granddaughter is advanced, but don't you think you might be taking this a wee bit too far??? :)




*Nappy time...

*Check out the stylish Diva...

*More nappy time...




*Today my sister and I took Triniti on her first trip to the mountains. Well, technically she went to the mountains when she was 6 months in utero, but that doesn't count. :)

*This "side smile" below is exactly what my Dad did in a picture as an infant. The two of them look so much alike when they do this.


*Triniti could not get enough of the water in the river...to her, it must have seemed like a HUGOMPTIOUS bathtub.


*Those precious little feet that will too-soon be walking.





*And finally, a message for Daddy...


*She's trying to eat the message to Daddy above.

*My sister took some other great pics today in the mountains. I will try to post those later this week.

2 comments:

Mary Jacobs said...

LOVE the pictures. You and CJ sure make beautiful babies.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't wait till the next time I get to go to TN. I love it there. I love the picture of Shannon and Triniti in the mountains. They both look beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures.