*Had enough of the green beans?? Below is Triniti's second attempt in the pool...I had to join her this time. It was a bit cold, but we still had a good time.
*This is the bathtub my Mom bought for Triniti to use while we're here. I think it is SO cute...the beak even quacks when pressed. Triniti likes it.


*And finally, the rest of the pictures from the mountains yesterday. These are the pictures my sister took (the better photographer)...
*And finally, the rest of the pictures from the mountains yesterday. These are the pictures my sister took (the better photographer)...
*Well, tomorrow (Friday) is our last full day down here. We're going on a picnic to the Chimney's (mountains) with my Aunt Kathy, Uncle Jack, and their two granddaughter's, Kaylan and Kelsey (the girls that were holding Triniti in a previous post). I'm sure I'll take a few pictures and post them when I get back home. I know CJ can't wait for his girls to be back in his arms Saturday afternoon at O'Hare. We love you and miss you Babe...
No comments:
Post a Comment