We've really enjoyed our time here so far...as the pictures below will show you. My family is enjoying Triniti...they keep telling me that they're going to keep her on Saturday when I go home and just give her back the next time they come up to see us. I don't think that's going to work. :)
~My cousin and his family drove over from North Carolina to my Aunt's house in Tennessee to meet Triniti. Above is my cousin's youngest daughter, Kelsey, and below is his oldest, Kaylan. The girls had such a great time with Triniti...and Kaylan even got her to laugh out loud. We all enjoyed that.~
~Auntie Shanny can't get enough of her Little Teacup. And Auntie Shanny bought Triniti the beautiful dress she's wearing.~
~Of course my Mom had to make Triniti a towel to use in TN. I love the bright colors.~
*Finally...on to the pool. My parents bought Triniti this adorable pool to use this week while we're here. Since Triniti LOVES bathtime, I figured she'd LOVE the pool. I think she did...and she certainly enjoyed the turtles my Mom bought for her to play with in the pool.~


~Only babies can get away with wearing a bikini without having a flat stomach. :)~
~Only babies can get away with wearing a bikini without having a flat stomach. :)~
~Yummy turtles!!!~
~I couldn't resist her adorable little butt. hehe~
*That's it for now...I'll try to post again later this week. My sister and I are taking Triniti on her first trip to the mountains on Wednesday...I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to show from that.
*Babe, I know you'll read this...we miss you A LOT and wish so badly that you were here with us. Take good care of yourself while we're away...we'll see you on Saturday. We love you. XO xo
2 comments:
Wow, she is getting so big. She is so beautiful and tell Aunt Cindy I love the towels she makes for Triniti. They are too cute.
Love the pool pictures. Charlie has yet to try out his pool. You gave me ambition to blow the thing up now. Ha, ha... enjoy the rest of your vacation with your family. Too bad CJ couldnt be with you guys.
By the way, tell your mom she is amazing with those towels...she should sell them. I so would buy one.
Post a Comment