Saturday, August 16, 2008

5 Months of Bliss...

This past Friday marked the end of my 5 months of bliss as a stay-at-home Mommy. I cannot thank God enough for blessing me with the months at home with Triniti. They have been, without a doubt, the 5 best months of my life thus far. God granted me a level of patience that I never even knew existed. I don't say that to boast, nor do I take it for granted. This weekend is bittersweet, as it is exciting to see Triniti reach another month, yet utterly saddening to know that my time with her as I've known it for 5 months is coming to an end tomorrow. Monday morning may be a difficult morning for me, but I know that I already have the victory through Christ. He will get me through the tough times, as He has always done so mercifully in the past. And without further ado...here is The Princess at 5 Months...






Triniti @ 5 Months Old:
*Cannot wait to take baby swimming lessons in the future
*Eats all baby fruits and veggies (but prefers applesauce and carrots)
*Still continues to wake up twice during the night (she just can't get enough of her Mommy)
*Still continues to sleep in Daddy's & Mommy's bed
*Is starting to sit up by herself
*Has one tooth on the bottom
*Enjoys belting out random screams just to hear how loud her voice can get (this is always followed by a huge smile)
*Is starting to let go of her Paci a teeny tiny bit (it's no longer a life support for her)
*Is starting to actually "enjoy" car rides in the back seat by herself now
*Becomes more beautiful with each passing day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the last picture Triniti was like, "okay, mommy, now that I'm a bit older and able to do a little moving around on my own, I'm going to take a good look at this strange thing you take a picture of me by once a month."

She's so adorable and you are such a wonderful mother to her.

Gram said...

Happy 5-month-birthday, once again, doll-baby!!!!! Pappaw will have you walking when we spend a week with you in September =) I love you SOOO much!! xo, Gram

Kathy said...

She has gained some weight I love it, cute chubby legs.