Monday, September 15, 2008

Hap Bir Triniti...

Can you believe The Princess is half of a year already??? If any of you remember past posts of mine (in reference to "Hap Birs), you'll remember that my dear Mom places importance on half a year birthdays. So my parents' trip up here recently just wouldn't have been complete without bringing their sweet Triniti a couple of "Hap Bir" presents. For those of you who are still totally clueless, "Hap Bir" is short for "Happy Birthday." Okay, so anyway, below are the two awesome gifts that Triniti now gets to play with, thanks to Gram and Pappaw...




*And I told you that I would post a picture of Triniti drinking out of her new sippy cup...


*And finally, on to the monthly picture next to her jungle animal ring...





*Finally, for the results of the latest poll...drum roll please...

1) Triniti only grew ONE inch...she is now 25 inches and is in the 25th percentile.

2) Triniti gained 2 lbs., 15 oz...she now weighs 17.6 pounds and is in the 75th percentile.

*Of the Stage 2 foods, she has tried (and loves) mixed vegetables and Pear Strawberry Granola. She's still not sleeping through the night (she just can't get enough of her Mommy), but CJ and I are going to try the whole "cry-it-out" thing. I'm not too sure about it...I can't stand to hear Triniti cry...it breaks my heart. But I know I can't be getting up and feeding her 1-3 times a night when she's 2, 4, or 10 years old. :) So we'll see what happens. If anyone would like to help us out by praying, we'd greatly appreciate it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Such a big girl! I can't believe how much she has grown! Can't wait to see her again!

Gram said...

What a difference, even, from 5 months to 6 months by the animal ring! Gram and Pappaw's girl is growing up way too fast, drinking from a sippy cup already... we love you so much, Doll-baby. xoxo

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Lori. She has really grown, its amazing watching next to the animal ring. Your photographer did a wonderful job. You look beautiful in the pics as well.

Lisa said...

a-dor-able!!!!
I never did the cry it out thing. My mom never did with me either. My heart can't take it!!!