Here they are...all of the pictures from Triniti's 3rd photo shoot (pictures courtesy of Geoff Hudson). You'll notice a lot of the pictures are duplicates...one in color and the other in black & white. Enjoy!!! I'll have an official "6 Month Update" in the next day or two, as Triniti turns 6 months old tomorrow, September 15th.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are so pretty! Geoff did a GREAT job! She is getting SO big!
My little teacup is so precious. I cannot wait to see her again. I still think a move is in order...maybe to Maryville, TN. I just pulled that location out of the air.
3 comments:
Those are so pretty! Geoff did a GREAT job! She is getting SO big!
My little teacup is so precious. I cannot wait to see her again. I still think a move is in order...maybe to Maryville, TN. I just pulled that location out of the air.
LOVE all the pictures. You three make such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment