Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing With New Toys...

*What has CJ smiling this big???



*And has his attention so focused???


*It's the XBox 360 Elite that he's been waiting nearly 3 years to own!!!


*And what has The Princess so happy???


*It's her LeapFrog LeapPad...


*So as you can see, the Colbert household has been busy playing with new toys this past weekend. While I have no new toys to play with, per se, I've been enjoying playing along with Triniti on her LeapPad.

*And for those of you that are continuing to ask about Triniti's sleep training, she is still doing very, very well. Tomorrow night will be one week since we moved her into her own bed. She is sleeping through the night and waking up with a huge smile on her face. This morning was the first time I was able to get her up out of her crib...there's nothing like walking into her room and seeing a huge smile first thing in the morning after a night of peaceful sleep. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be a little biased but my little niece is so beautiful. What a cute smile. I just drew Dora and Boots on a cake this past weekend, and I see that she was playing with Dora on her Leap Frog. She is looking so big, sitting up by herself. I really hope you guys are able to come for Christmas. It will be so fun to watch her open up gifts. Talk to you later.

Gram said...

Gram loves seeing that huge smile, as well as those "pretty pearlies"! I concur with Auntie Shanny; Doll-baby is looking SO grown up! xoxo