Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sneak Peak...

Okay, I can't stand it any longer...I just HAD to share a few pictures from Triniti's most recent photo shoot with Geoff. The cd that we'll get on Sunday will contain 74 pictures, so I have MUCH more to upload to my Blog at that time, but I wanted to share 6 of my favorites. Enjoy...


~This picture is very special to me for obvious reasons. I thought it was so awesome of Geoff to find this verse and come up with this idea. And Triniti's face couldn't be any more angelic.~


~A little bit of peek-a-boo~



~I mean, seriously, does it get any cuter than Daddy, Triniti, and a basketball??? You know CJ is eating these pictures up!~


~So while photography studios charge an arm and a leg to do the above art work, Geoff did one for us out of the kindness of his own heart!~


~Triniti's first taste of sand...literally. During picture time in the sand, she fell over face-first. Normally, most children would begin crying. But not Triniti...I quickly ran to pick her up only to discover that the entire left side of her face looked like it was covered in brown sugar (not pictured above). She was trying to eat it. I think I'm still finding sand almost 3 weeks later (okay, I'm kidding on the last part).~


~Wouldn't this be a great cover for a birthday card? Who knew pastel-colored tissue paper could be so much fun for a 6-month-old's photo shoot?~

I didn't want to save all 74 pictures to my computer, so that's why you're only getting a special "sneak peak" at 6 of my favorites. But the rest of them will be on my Blog this weekend. I'll also reveal the answers to my current poll. If you haven't voted yet, please do so...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. I love the last picture. She is so pretty Lori. I can't believe she is already turning 6 months.

Unknown said...

the pictures are fantastic Lori! I think the last one is my favorite too! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I think I need his # so I can have him do some of baby girl when she is born! (think he would?) Those are precious!

Gram said...

As I sit here and revel in total glory, I'm thinking, "Yep, uh-huh, that's MY grandbaby!" As wonderful as these pictures are, no picture does her justice... Triniti truly is more beautiful than pictures tell! xoxo