Monday, December 01, 2008

Triniti Enters the 2008 Christmas Season...



*Gee, I wonder who that stack of presents behind me could be for?!?


*Are these mischievous looks or what???




*I bought this personalized santa bag last year when I was pregnant with Triniti...she's all the present I need!!!





*Hmmm...how can I get these candy canes open and in my mouth???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that Princess Trinitt in her Santa sack? Merry Christmas to your family.
Teresa
ETMG

Anonymous said...

Sorry Triniti, I misspelled your name.
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Lori She is getting so big. She looks great in the hat and so helpful too with the lights. Have a safe trip to TN for the holidays and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

omg! i love her facial expressions! she is so cute! can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

I think my little niece needs a shirt on :P but other than that..she's adorable. Especially in the big bag with her name on it. Where did you find that?

Gram said...

One word: A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She has the cutest facial expressions. She seems like so much fun to be around.