Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas 2008 Photo Shoot...

*Here they are...the Colbert's 2008 Christmas photos, taken by none other than Michelle. We are so very happy to share them with you...












*A little bit of silliness...








*That adorable "snicker face..."






























*We gave Triniti one of her Christmas presents early...
her first pair of Puma's!!!



*Triniti LOVES "mirror time."

*After reading her t-shirt, need we say more???

7 comments:

Gram said...

Did God EVER make a more beautiful grandchild!!? NOT!! =)

Your "family" pics are great, too! As always, Michelle did a "fantabulous" job!! I'm glad she's there for all of Triniti's special moments.

Bipin Sen said...

Wow. REALLY, really nice pictures! Great subjects make it easier! Though I always wonder - where on earth does Michelle get time to not only take all these pictures, but post-process them! The Triniti-in-chair picture alone has 3 or 4 iterations!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! although I think my mom may disagree with yours! ;)

I LOVE her facial expressions, they are too cute!

Michelle does a GREAT job! I think I may need to hire her one of these days!

Anonymous said...

I just love those chubby cheeks. The red velvet with fur lining outfit is so cute. I'm looking forward to snapping some photos in a couple weeks when ya'll get down here.

Kelly B said...

I don't know how you decide which to print, use, frame, etc. These are all gorgeous. I really want to have Michelle do ours. Maybe for Kaity's bday...

Gorgeous!

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

Lori, the pictures are really good and I love seeing Triniti's adorable faces, they always make me smile.

Anonymous said...

Dear cj lori triniti,
the pictures of triniti are so cute. triniti can crawl so good. i love her.


love,
kelsey