I promise to post an updated picture of Triniti next to her jungle animal ring, but she doesn't officially turn 9 months old until Monday. So for now, you can receive an update from her latest Wellness visit...
*Triniti gained a whopping 10 ounces in the past 3 months!!! She went from the 75th percentile at 6 months to the 40th percentile at 9 months. She's 18 pounds even.
*Triniti grew 1.5 inches...she again went down from the 25th to 20th percentile in height. She's 26.5 inches tall.
*Triniti has a total of 5 teeth (2 on the top and 3 on the bottom), and more are trying to come in.
*Triniti had to get one make-up vaccine that the doctor was out of last time...she barely even whimpered...I was so impressed with her strength this time! She also got tested for anemia...she is completely fine!
I'll post more...along with a picture...next week.
2 comments:
Yeahhh... Gram gets to leave the FIRST comment!! =) Just tell my Doll-baby not to lose those wonderful thighs that I love to pat! Just one more week... Pappaw and I are counting down the days! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
So, does this mean she probably won't be a pro basketball player? I'm sure CJ is taking this news hard. Regardless, I'm more than just a little excited to see my low percentile niece one week from today.
Post a Comment