*If you remember reading the post I wrote when Triniti turned 8 months, in it I said that I was convinced that by the time Triniti turned 9 months old she would be doing two things. Do you remember what those two things were??? Well, let me just say that she barely made it in time, but she made it. Last Sunday night we were at the Pals' house having Home Group. This was Triniti's very last night as an 8-month old. What did I find her doing?? CRAWLING for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!! Wait...it gets better...a little while later we were eating dinner when I heard my Princess belt out MaMaMaMa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*So for some strange reason, if you haven't figured out the two things that I was convinced Triniti would do by 9 months, read the above paragraph again. :) So yes, The Princess is now crawling and saying MaMa. This is all the Christmas present I need. :)
*Check out the video below of Triniti CRAWLING!!!
6 comments:
I'm at work right now so I can't see the video but I love those bunny slippers! She is looking so old...can't wait to see her myself in 2 days.
she is so cute! i love how she scoots herslef with both of her legs! adorable!
Congratulations Trinit!!! She seems like she is a very smart baby.
Oh yes, Crystal, she IS a very smart baby! ALL "Walls babies" are smart (you should know; you have 3 of your own!) =) Anyway, Gram loved seeing you crawl, Doll-baby! After a 14-hour work day, having Pappaw see this when he gets home will make him forget all about how tired he is!
LESS THAN 2 DAYS!! LESS THAN 2!! Be a very good girl while Daddy drives you down to see us, as I know you will be. We have so many fun things to do when you're here and there are one or two presents under OUR tree, for you, as well!
Hearing "mama" will never, ever, ever get old. Yay for you & for Triniti! Enjoy those sweet, sweet words...
I have watched this video 6 times and it is still just as cute as the first time. I just want to reach in the computer and pull her out to give her a tight, squooshy hug. Soon...
Post a Comment