*As stated in yesterday's post, Triniti opened up all of her Christmas presents from CJ and me today...5 days early. There aren't too many pictures of her with the gifts, as we were videotaping most of the time. But you can still see how well she did for her first Christmas with Dad and Mom...

*All these for me???
4 comments:
I feel so bad for Triniti...you guys hardly got her any presents. Do you even have room in your house for all those toys? Wow..and to think she has even more down here to open. I cannot wait to see you guys tomorrow! We prayed for a safe journey.
I would like to know how to get a room at your house next Christmas so I can get some of these great presents! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas with your mom, dad and Shannon! Safe trip!!!
What a blessed child Triniti is! Looks like she had a great Xmas at home!
Annika has the same Fisher Price doll and walker sitting under the tree! :)
looks like she made out like a bandit! Have a safe trip :)
Post a Comment