Monday, January 19, 2009

Princess Triniti...

*Ahhh...being at home with Triniti for the past 5 days has given me the opportunity to get a lot more things done than usual (such as updating my Blog more than once in a blue moon). Enjoy the pictures!


*This is the shopping cart that my sister got
Triniti for Christmas. Trin can now pull herself
up to a standing position, and as you can see from
her smile above, she sure is enjoying it!

*One would look at the picture below and think,
"Why would Triniti be so fascinated with a cabinet?"
Well, to find the answer to that question, keep
looking below...


*Aha! This is not just any cabinet that Trin is fascinated
with...it's the cabinet that holds her sippy cups! Whenever
Triniti is free to crawl around the house, without fail, she
goes directly to this cabinet and climbs as high as her little
legs will allow...







*Trin's second favorite thing to do...eat (her first favorite
thing to do is drink out of her sippy cup).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she likes her shopping cart. Soon, she'll be pushing it around the house and "shopping" for loose items. So, if things go missing, you might want to check her cart.

Gram said...

Oh, my sweet little Doll-Baby, I wish I could just crawl into your pictures and play with you!! You sure look like you were having fun! And, I know that you enjoyed having an unexpected 5 days off to play with Mommy! I love you! xo