*This Valentine's Day was probably the best one yet...and it was such a simple, low-key day! CJ and I had already agreed on no gift-exchange this year because we're trying to focus on Trin's upcoming first birthday. He let me choose the restaurant to eat at, so of course I chose my absolute favorite, The Cheesecake Factory. I figured in return, I would do something nice for him. Of ALL weekends, the NBA decided to have their All-Star festivities on Valentine weekend. Saturday night was the Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shoot-out, Dunk Contest, etc., and I knew CJ wouldn't want to miss them, but I also knew he wouldn't choose the All-Star festivities over me. So I told him we could go eat out early and make sure we were home by 7 PM. It worked out lovely...I got to eat at my favorite restaurant, and CJ got to enjoy his All-Star festivities. We really enjoyed one another's company and celebrated the true meaning of Valentine's Day...LOVE!!! And we also had a special someone to accompany us...so CJ had two girls on his Valentine date. :) Speaking of...yes, there are pictures of the Princess...


*And yesterday Triniti turned 11 Months!!! It's hard to believe that I'll have a 1-year-old in less than 4 weeks. Yikes! We are so enjoying watching her grow up right before our very eyes and are excited about her future. We love her SO much. She brings so much joy to our lives. Check below the pictures for her "11 Month Update."




*It's getting rather difficult to try and get Trin to pose for pictures these days. So I figured I'd have her stand up and really show how big she is compared to her Jungle Ring.


*At 11 Months Triniti can...
*Say cookie, turtle, Doddy (that's how she says "daddy"), pretty (I promised Julie I'd give her credit for teaching Trin how to say "pretty" at home group last night), Ruff Ruff, MaMa, and Wow.
*Throw her hands up in the air when asked, "How big is Triniti?"
*Wave Bye-Bye
*Give hi-fives
*Clap
*Dance
4 comments:
Gram and Pappaw were overjoyed to be able to "see" you today, Doll-Baby!! And, we LOVE your little ponytail-hairdo!!
Please don't grow up TOO fast... but since we know you will, we want you to know that no matter HOW OLD you are, you will always be our "Precious" "Doll-Baby".
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Man she's growing up fast! I know grandma won't like me saying that! :-)
But it seemed just yesterday I was seeing her as a day old! Pretty soon she'll be running around the church chasing other little kids!
She is so precious. I'll have to buy her hair clips, now. Her next word will be Auntie...I just know it.
Where did the year go?!?! JR and I were just talking about how fast this year has gone. She is a doll and growing so fast. Adam isn't even pulling up yet; however he is still army crawling and not on all fours either (I think it makes him go faster, though, cause he's a pistol). :o)
Post a Comment