*Below, Trin is trying out her new car seat. Well, it's not exactly new...we've had it since before Trin was actually even born, but it's new to her, as she hasn't used it yet. As she's nearing her first birthday in less than two weeks, she'll be getting ready to start facing forward in the back seat. I'm sure she'll enjoy a new view very soon.
*Triniti's new word when she sees a camera???
Cheeeeese, of course!

*Triniti's verbal skills have just exploded in the past two weeks! She is already in the "repeating" stage. So of course I'm taking full advantage of this and trying to get her to repeat as many words as possible. The list grows daily. I was able to get her to repeat a few words in the video below. Enjoy!!!
5 comments:
She is so cute Lori. Wow, she says pretty big words for such a little girl. She is growing so fast. You must be so proud of her.
nice pony tail! :)
Maddie was sitting on my lap watching Trinit's video and repeating every word you were trying to get Trin to say. :o) Your little princess is so adorable!
Okay, I don't mean to brag but my little niece is the next Doogie Howser...I mean, with those language skills, watch out world! Maybe I'll try some medical terminology with her when I am up there in a couple weeks...
Triniti, can you say "G-R-A-M"? =)
Pappaw watched the video Tuesday (I, Wednesday) and he told me you could say "I love you, Pappaw"! He thinks he's SO funny!! No matter WHAT you say, it is thrilling to me. I love you soooo much!! xoxo, Gram
Post a Comment