Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Triniti's Last Week of Being 10 Months...

*This is Triniti's last week of being 10 months old. Too soon I'll be saying she's in her last month before she turns the big 1!!! Here are just a few pictures (and a video)...





*Look Pappaw, I still fit in the cradle you made for my dolls!!!



*Enjoying some Cheerios below...
*I am trying so hard to get Triniti to tell (on video) what a dog says, say the words cookie and turtle, and raise her hands in the air when asked, "How big is Triniti?," but I'm not getting much luck. After awhile, you will see her little lips move when asked, "What does a doggie say?," but you can't hear much. We'll get there soon.

2 comments:

Gram said...

What does a doggie say? "Ruff-ruff!" What does TRINITI say? "Leave me alone... I just want to PLAY!"

I have come to the sobering realization that my Doll-Baby is "typical" in a way that most babies/children are: she will "perform" when SHE'S ready, unfortunately, for all of us who wait "with baited breath" for a viewing of one new "trick".

We love you anyway; you are God's gift to our family, whether you let us see what you've learned or not. =) At least we got to "see" you... what a treat THAT was!!

Love, Gram and Pappaw XO XO

Anonymous said...

Was that "cookie" I heard her say? Yeah, I think she was more interested in playing. But, cute to watch, just the same. My fave video so far is definitely the one where she's yelling at her eggs. You'll have to keep that one to show her when she's older.