*Today was Triniti's first day with her new babysitter...and she has been smiling as big as the picture below ever since I picked her up! For those of you who don't know, Triniti's last day with CJ's Mom was last Friday. So as of today, Triniti is going to an in-home day care at CJ's second-cousin's home not too far from our home. She now has an opportunity to be around several other children, including 3 of her cousins. Trin was ALL smiles when I picked her up today, and I was told that she didn't cry once all day long. I am quite pleased that the separation anxiety only lasted a very short time. She does great at our Church's nursery (she practically jumps out of my arms now to go play and get fed Cheerio's), and today she did great with a brand new babysitter whom she's only seen two or three times in her life. Praise God for that!
The pictures (and video) below show some excitement as Triniti opened her Valentine's Day gifts (early) that her Gram and Pappaw sent from Tennessee...

*No, the shoes below are not a part of the gift.

4 comments:
What's UP with all of you blog readers? I logged on to read all sorts of wonderful comments on my gorgeous grandbaby and got... nothing!
Seriously, though, Pappaw and I loved the pics AND the video! It sure helps to "keep us close".
We love you BIG hugs and kisses, Doll-Baby. Love, Gram
Uh oh.. grams getting upset... Sorry.. here goes! :-)
GOsh.. Triniti has the cutest cheeks! Just like Armaan's it makes me wanna squish 'em! Cuuuute!
Funny.. Priya liked the nursery, and Armaan hates it! He can't stand being in there for more than 15 mins. I think Triniti needs to make friends with him... :-)
THANK YOU, Bipin, for being brave enough to leave a comment (lol!). I was humored =)
My friend Susan reads your blogs all of the time and she said in the video where you catch Triniti "talking" after napping, it seemed that she was talking to someone who was just out of camera range, but she knew no one was really in there... I told her that Triniti was "talking to Jesus" =)
Wow, its hard to believe Triniti is getting close to her first birthday already! Wow!
We just *loved* CJ's rap on Sunday - that was just great!
Thanks for checking out my site and I'm so excited that you are willing to post. One thing I was thinking of - as a teacher, you probably see a lot of the results of parental involvement in the children's education, or lack thereof, right? There is a category for Education Concerns, and if you would be willing to write about helpful things parents can do at home to help their children excel in school, that would be SO helpful! It could be like "Ten Things You Can Do...." or whatever. Just an idea! You could post any other thing too, but this is one area I thought might be helpful! :)
Post a Comment