*I wish I could have captured the pictures below on video so that you could hear for yourself how delighted Triniti was to be given a piece of licorice. Each and every time she put it in her mouth, she would raise her eyebrows and say
Mmmm! It was quite darling...and it "only" took her about 20 minutes to finish this tiny piece of licorice...but she sure enjoyed every minute of it.
3 comments:
ahh yes.. nothing like self propaganda.. ;-)
I am loving the new title, "Princess Triniti and Her Royal Court." And the new background is cute as well. Oh, yeah, and the precious object of the camera lens is adorable, too.
She gets the love of licorice honestly... from her Mommy AND her Pappaw... isn't it neat how God allows us pleasant moments in life's little things, like watching a child enjoy a piece of candy? (xoxo, Doll-Baby, Gram)
Post a Comment