*Triniti has now had her Princess Throne for almost a month, and yesterday was the first day I actually succeeded in getting her to sit in it. I've tried everything...from giving her books to read to feeding her snacks...but nothing keeps her in her chair. Well that all changed yesterday when I put one of her
Praise Baby dvd's on. I, personally, am not a fan of television, so I can count on one hand how many times I've put the TV on for Triniti in her lifetime. However, these
Praise Baby dvd's that I bought for her last summer are awesome! Occasionally if nothing else seems to satisfy the Princess, I will put on one her dvd's, and that usually makes her happy. So as you can see below, the dvd from yesterday kept her on her throne!!! We're making progress.
*While the still-camera shots do not show any movement on Triniti's part, I can assure you that her right hand pictured below kept shaking up and down to the beat of the music on the dvd. Like father, like daughter. ;)




*About half-way through the dvd, Triniti decided to start climbing over the chair...she found that quite entertaining. Also, my latest "teachable moment" has been to try and teach Trin how to count to 5. She's got the "2" and the "5" down, but we're working on the rest. In the video below, you can hear her say "two" after I say "one." She usually keeps repeating "five" after "two." We're getting there...
1 comment:
OH!, how I needed that laugh! Crazy kid! She is her own little person... she will perform when and IF she wants to.
'Good to see that she's gotten my $5 worth out of those $20 jammies from Proffitt's/Belk's, huh?
Can't wait 'til Pappaw gets in from waxing his truck to see this!
Post a Comment