Saturday, March 28, 2009

Triniti...and My New Addition...

*Lately, one of Trin's favorite things to do is climb over to our living room window, pull herself up, and look out. She especially likes to do this when she hears me sad, "Doddy's home!" She gets so excited seeing CJ get out of his vehicle and wave to her.




*Trin and her Auntie Shanny...

*The next several pictures were taken by my sister (pictured above). She really captured some cute pictures of Trin...




*Triniti loves going through purses and bags (below). She's 110% a girly girl.


*Peek-a-boo...I see you...




*Ooops...she's sagging her skirt a little below...



*And ending with my new addition...my 3rd tattoo!!! Ever since Trin was born, I have really been wanting to get the Asian symbol for "daughter" on the inside of my left wrist. I finally got it done last night.

*This is a side view below...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH Lori, the tattoo is so cute... but seeing it right next to your veins made me cringe! How is that possible?! You're a brave woman!

Gram said...

I'm with Michelle on this one! OUCH!!!!

One question: with this "new addition (to the family)", am I expected to send a gift? I know I've always said that I would love all of my grandchildren the same, but I've changed my mind: I love Triniti the most =) xo, Moomy