Saturday, March 21, 2009

Triniti's First Birthday Party...

*Today was the day I've been dreaming of since Triniti was born...her first birthday party! I don't think it will come as a shock when I say that I chose a Princess theme. Below is the cake that my wonderful sister made and decorated...
















*Triniti and her smash cake...
*She was so dainty when she picked at the icing...not like most
one-year-olds that dig in and get cake everywhere...





*No longer happy...





























*My Mom made a blanket for Triniti...

*Some of the children at the party got to enjoy a ride in
Trin's new car. Here is the Princess on her turn...





*And finally, a very special thank you to my cousins in North Carolina. My cousin, Kaylan, made Triniti a special jewelry box that she will treasure forever (she already has some jewelry to place inside it)...and the family bought Triniti a special "celebrate" plate that she can use for all of her many special occasions to come in the future. Thanks guys...you are all so very sweet. We love and miss you guys...and we wish you could have been here.
*Thanks to my sister, Shannon, for making the awesome Princess cake...it turned out as amazing as everything else you do! Thank you also for playing photographer and capturing a lot of special moments.
*Thanks to my parents for all of the before and after-party set-up/clean-up. And thank you, Mom, for playing secretary and making a list of all the presents Triniti received.
*Thanks to everyone who came out to support Princess Triniti today. She and her royal court are so very appreciative of everyone's love and kindness. Our daughter will be very well dressed throughout the spring and summer months, and she will enjoy playing with her new toys, reading her new books, snuggling up under her new blankets. and cuddling with a few new stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I got to be a part of her first birthday party. I am so sorry that she cried because of the pink icing on her smash cake. It was a pleasure to do her cake and help out today. She is a princess.

Unknown said...

Oh where, oh where has the first year gone? Oh where, oh where has it gonnnnnnne ... ??

What a joy and privilege to be such an integral part of this special little girls' life!

We love you, Doll-Baby, Gram & Pappaw xo xo