Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, Part 1...

*Since Triniti was only 8 days old last Easter, we sort of skipped the whole Easter basket thing with her. But I had tons of fun making up for it this year. See below...

*This cell phone allows someone to record a message for Trin to hear whenever she wants. So what is the current message? Hi Trini, it's Mommy! I love you! of course!!!




*And I couldn't forget about my dear hubby. Target puts out these great basketball Easter baskets each year...and every year it's a brand new design. The one below is CJ's third to add to his collection. :) He got a bunch of his favorite candy and a video game he's been wanting for his XBox 360.


*Oooh Mommy...it's my favorite candy...Smarties!!!





*Trin's turtle Easter basket since she has quite the love for turtles...

*Below is a "Tickle My Toes" turtle...you can hear what it does in the video at the end of the Blog...


*And Trin's other favorite candy...licorice! Thanks, Beth, for telling me about the shirt!!!
*And the video below is of Trin opening up all of her Easter goodies this morning...
*I'll update my Blog later on today with pictures of Trin in her Easter dress...

1 comment:

Gram said...

We don't think she got enough in her Easter bag... poor Doll-Baby!

Where's MOMMY'S Easter basket?

Seeing those "lucious" thighs makes me want to reach through the computer and squeeeeeeeze!