*Triniti is very excited to show off her new cup...it comes complete with a straw! I would almost say she wants to drink out of it when she's not thirsty because she loves straws.
*And on to today...I recently heard about the Shrine of Christ Passion on 89.7. So we decided to check it out today...what an awesome place to visit! It was especially awesome to visit the day before Easter, but I would highly recommend it at any time during their open season. They are open 7 days a week, and their website can be found here. They are located right on Indianapolis Blvd./Rt. 41 (which is called Wicker Ave. in St. John). I did not photograph the first two stations (The Last Supper and The Garden of Gethsemane), but I did photograph the rest (pictured below). This FREE Shrine is a 1-mile round-trip walk (or golf carts can be used for those who need assistance at no charge). The stations begin at The Last Supper and end at Jesus' Ascension. There is also a store to purchase items (very similar to the Family Christian Store). Check it out!
*Pilate condemns Jesus to death...
*Jesus falls for the first time...
*Jesus meets His afflicted mother...
*Simon helps Jesus carry the cross...
*A woman offers her veil to Jesus...
*Jesus falls for the second time...
*Jesus speaks to the women...
*Jesus falls for the third time...
*Jesus is stripped of his garments...
*Jesus is nailed to the cross...
*Jesus dies upon the cross...
2 comments:
Oh WOW. This is amazing!! I've driven past it so many times, but never realized how cool this is! Thanks for the pointer. I think we know where we are going soon!
It looks beautiful. We drove past it last summer when they were just getting started. We will have to make it a point to get there.
I hope the Colbert trio has a lovely Easter! xoxo
Post a Comment