*Okay, so I got to play around today with my new "toy" that CJ got me for my birthday. Not only does it take videos, but it also takes still images as well. Lucky for me, the very first video I decided to take turned out to be very, very special (you'll see why below). And the first video is dedicated to my family in Tennessee...I know you will get the most joy out of anyone who watches it.
3 comments:
Woe is ME, who turned the computer off for the night at 3:15pm Sunday afternoon!! Just wait 'til Pappaw gets home in the morning and sees THIS!! Woo-hoo!! Way to go, Doll-Baby!! Now that you are walking, you look like a little girl (toddler) instead of like our baby... just don't grow up TOO fast, okay? =) XO XO
we have a walker!! way to go!!
I see the walking shoes have paid off...unfashionable or not. :)
Post a Comment