Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Cutie Patootie...

*Is it just me, or does Trin look super "mature" in the first picture below? In some pictures she still looks like a baby, but in others, like the one below, she looks like such a big girl.


*No, Triniti is not hiding from the camera below...she was in the middle of blowing kisses at the camera...

*Below, Trin is playing peek-a-boo with you. Yes, I know her hands are supposed to be over her eyes (haha), but most of the time, Trin puts her hands over her mouth and nose...

*Below, the letter n, which stands for one of her favorite words...NO!!!



*Note to Mom...do you recognize the adorable shirt and matching headband?? ;) She looks great in both, of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is definitely starting to lose her "baby" look! What a cutie! I love the outfit too!

Unknown said...

Yep, she looks super grown up. I even think she looks like she has make-up on with those rosy cheeks and crazy long eyelashes!

Gram said...

No, it's not your imagination; when I was showing Kelly & Aunt Sandra her latest pictures on Sunday, they both said she looks like such a "big girl". (Kelly predicts she'll be tall like her "Doddy"!) And, no matter what, she'll always be my Doll-Baby!! Lovely shirt/headband! Thank God for great sales at Kohl's =) xoxo, Gram