Thursday, June 18, 2009

Subject: Cuteness ;)

*Need I say more about the title of this post???



*Below, Trin is fake-crying. She likes to do this to gain attention from Daddy and Mommy. :)


*Blowing kisses below...


*This is what Trin does when she says, "All Gone!" below...

3 comments:

Seccombe Family of 5 said...

She is adorable and getting so big.

Gram said...

Oh, Doll-Baby, you KNOW that 'fake-crying' will get you anything you want when you come to Gram & Pappaw's house!! =)

Don't get "too big, too quick", though... we're in no hurry for you to become a "big girl" too fast... xoxo, Gram

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that "Gram" is the same woman who raised me and you, Lor. Can you imagine if we had fake cried? How unfair we realize life is once our parents turn in to grandparents and totally change their views on what's acceptable behavior or not. Can I get some amens?